2 qualiteies are exported:
- quality 1: hard acacia Senegal Arabic gum (called Kordofan in Sudan and Kitir
- quality 2: friable acacia seyal Arabic gum (called Talha)
- December to May for acacia Senegal Arabic gum
- February to July for acacia seyal Arabic gum
Average production of Arabic gum in Chad,
depending climatic conditions
- quality 1: from 3000 metric tonnes (bad climatic conditions) to 7000 tonnes (good
- quality 2: from 7000 to 12000 metric tonnes
quality analysis is done by government official ''Eaux et Forets''
department who issues a phytosanitary certificate. A certificate of origin
is isued by Chad Commerce and Industry Chamber.
The control when shipping is done under forwarding agent
responsibility according customer request.
Usually we sell FOB to forwarding agent warehouses such SDV Delmas Vieljeux or Saga